DEANS FAMILY PRODUCTIONS creates CHILDREN’S BOOKS, COMIC BOOKS, HANDMADE TOYS, ORIGINAL ART – and MORE – for ALL AGES!
SEPTEMBER 8-10: BALTIMORE COMIC CON!
We will be in the KIDS LOVE COMICS pavilion this weekend with LOTS of new stuff! Click on the images for maps to our table (K12) and previews of our new items! See you there!
(And yes – despite what the email says, the coupon is good thru TUESDAY, Sept 12th!)
SOCIALS (aka KEEPING UP WITH OUR SILLINESS…)
WHAT’S NEW…? NEW BOOKS!
TWO NEW BOOKS FROM DFP/Crass Fed Kids Available Now!
Coming MARCH 28 to a bookshop near you are MOO FAST, MOO FURRYOUS, the third Shakes The Cow Adventure new to paperback, and Stanley’s third book, THE CASE OF THE CHICANE MUTINY: A Bear From AUNT Adventure! Both books feature Shakes’ adventure as a Formoola One race driver trying to be the World Champion. In FURRYOUS, Shakes has to deal with a slippery opponent who’s not playing fair. In CHICANE, Shakes’ team manager, Percie, asks her AUNT friends for help, suspecting there may be race fraud taking place behind the scenes! Shakes
- Learn more about BOTH books and buy directly from DFP
- Buy either book from BOOKSHOP.ORG
- Barnes & Noble: Order FURRYOUS or Order CHICANE MUTINY
- Amazon: Order FURRYOUS or Order CHICANE MUTINY
- Prefer shopping at your local Independent Bookshop? GREAT! Use these ISBNs:
- MOO FAST, MOO FURRYOUS (Ages 1-Up): 978-1-943348-25-1
- THE CASE OF THE CHICANE MUTINY (Ages 8-Up): 978-1-943348-31-2
SEPTEMBER 8-10, 2023
OCTOBER 14, 2023
WHERE TO BUY OUR BOOKS!
WHERE TO BUY DFP-THEMED GIFTS!
WHAT ABOUT THOSE AWESOME TOYS?!
Want a one-of-a-kind handmade Shakes, Stanley, or custom Cowsplay Shakes? Just
Want to support us and other small businesses, but inflation is making that difficult?
Try these methods of support which help greatly and only cost a little time!
- Leave reviews for our books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or any other bookshop
- Tell your friends about our work
- Request our books at your local public or school libraries
- Share our email newsletters with friends and family
We appreciate all of our supporters, and that support doesn’t always have to be monetary. Give these tips a try next time you’re looking to help out a business you want to support. Cheers and thank you!